LMF Swedish FireKnife
The Swedish FireKnife™ is a collaboration between Light My
Fire and Mora of Sweden. Mora has made top-notch knives for 120 years, and
now they come with a top notch fire starter in the handle, so you can gut
and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy
Swedish FireKnife in Red, Black or Green
- Mora of Sweden makes this flexible and sturdy blade of
Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel.
- Scandinavian grind.
- Polypropylene sheath with clip.
- High-friction, TPE rubber handle.
- An original Swedish FireSteel® Scout, with approximately
3,000 strikes, twist locks into the handle for lighting
campfires, gas stoves, and barbecues.
- Swedish FireSteel firestarter works equally well when wet,
performs at all altitudes, and produces a 3,000°C (5,400°F)
- Dimensions (in sheath): 8.7" x 1.8" x 1.2" (22 cm x 4.5 cm x
- Knife Length: 8.5" (21.5 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.75" (10 cm)
- Weight (w/ sheath): 3.4 oz. (94 g)
Swedish FireKnife fire starter