DUAL PURPOSE EMERGENCY TENT...
* PROTECTS YOU from the ELEMENTS!
* REFLECTS and CONSERVES HEAT!
NOW... with CLOSED ENDS for better WIND/RAIN PROTECTION!
REFLECTIVE LINING - Now you can have an emergency tent that not only
protects you from the wind and rain, but also reflects and conserves all
body heat plus heat from an outside camp fire, back to the core interior of the
tent, by using a layer of aluminumized PVC bonded to a layer of thin non
woven nylon fibers.
* DURABILITY - Because the Emergency Reflective Tent consist of 2 layers bonded together, it is much more resistant to punctures, and more importantly, the propagation to tears. All seams are also reinforced with the same multilayer material for added strength!
* CLOSED ENDS - Unlike conventional tube tents, the Emergency Reflective Tent has one end closed and one end with flaps that can be tied closed, to further keep out the wind and rain, and keep the heat inside where it belongs. It also helps to keep out any creepy crawlers that might want to share the comfort of your warmth.
* LIGHTWEIGHT - Although the Emergency Reflective Tent is stronger and more durable than regular tube tents, it still remains lightweight and thin enough to pack away in your backpack, which is frankly the purpose behind an emergency tent.
* VISIBILITY - The orange outer layer is visible from long distances, making it a multi-purpose piece of survival gear.
Pack size: 8" x 11.5" x 3"
Base 83"x 36"
Rope and stakes included.